Google
 

Thursday, September 27, 2007

If I am Rich...

I will buy Moonlight














My bedroom will have a window which can look for the world

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




 


My pet with the diamond teeth.

 

 














 

 


My pretty servant always ready

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





My glass made only by original diamond

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



If I have time, I will play golf on the boat

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


My security for 24 hours

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Only spring water from the Himalayas to flush my toilet

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Toilet paper

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


My swimming pool can only fill in with expensive perfume

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Only a professional can wash my car which was gold plated

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


My laptop with diamond edging and has Intel Pentium IX with RAM 30Gbyte

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


My traveling car

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


My holiday house

No comments:

Related Articles by Categories